Friday, July 24, 2009

Spa party, anyone?

My sister is about to turn 18 and she still doesn't have any definite plans on what she wants to do on her special day. If I was told to prepare for my party (to be held a month from now) I'd easily choose between a tea party or a spa party. What's so special about these two types of parties, you ask? Simple, really. Both are easy to prepare for and both have the comfy, laid back vibe I'm aiming for.  However, I'm leaning towards the spa party more because of the available help I can get. Yuh-uh, there are spas out there that offer party packages and one spa I chanced upon is the Caprichosa Spa. I looked at their website, and now I can hardly wait for a good cause to celebrate, Caprichosa Spa style!

Honestly, at first I got 'lost' in their site and thought that the party package was expensive. As it turns out, I wasn't looking at the packages, I was looking at the add-ons. Hehe. So when I got to the correct window, the 'Indulge more, Save more' packages, my eyes lit up. They actually have reasonably priced packages! For example, a group of 6 could get 60 minutes of Shiatsu/Swedish Massage OR 60 minutes of Hand&Foot Reflexology PLUS Hand Spa AND Foot Spa. You wouldn't have to worry because all their packages come with spa decorations, spa equipment, a gift certificate worth 500 bucks, robes and slippers, a tea selection, and gift bags. I was wondering though if they'd offer facials any time soon because surely that would definitely up the ante. Also, you can decide where to have the celebration. You can do it at your home or rent an open area.

Cool add-ons such as a personal chef and bar service can also be availed for a price if you want to escalate your party's elegance. What I find so cute and exciting about the Caprichosa Spa is that they also offer Themed Parties and Custom Design. You can go for a Teen Princess Spa party or you can customize the treatments you want for you and for your guests.

*Sigh* If only it was I who will be celebrating her birthday soon. Haha! No worries, I'm sure I'd be able to come up with an excuse to celebrate and have my Caprichosa-fied party any time soon. :)

P.S. Interested about their party packages? Go visit them by clicking--> HERE or contact them at 776.95.76 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin