Saturday, July 11, 2009

Eureka!

I finally found the elusive nail polish Lady Gaga used!

Introducing the incredible, the wonderful, and the very expensive, Minx Nail Coverings!

Minx nail coverings are nail "films" that are applied with heat (so only a professional can do this!) There are no chemicals used so your nails will be safe from any harm! It comes in my favorite, metallic colors (gold and silver) and other prints like animal, paisley, stripes, and other textures. Although I don't suggest you go there as it could look very tacky. Let's just stick to the metallics okay? It's more classy and chic.





Vogue magazine has recently dubbed Minx nails as the "Manicure of the moment" with fans such as Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Blake, Jordin Sparks, and Lauren Domingo. This is definitely du jour!

Minx nails are only done by professional salons. Only registered salons can purchase a kit and only one trial kit is provided to first time salons. Minx tries to keep the quality of their product so they make sure the salons who provide this service has their approval.

Rumor is, a manicure using Minx costs $50-$80 which is approximately 2500=4000php! Wow! The sad thing about it is that it doesn't last that long. Definitely not for everyday use, just maybe for some event or a party. Bummer.

I'm really happy I finally found what product Lady Gaga used but somehow finding it also makes me sad especially now that I realize it's impossible for me to get them @_@ Still, no one can stop me from pinning over those glorious shiny shades!

image source: thenailworshop, davidscottsalon, luxaholics, celebritybeautybuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin