Friday, July 17, 2009

UAAP Babies, literally!

Continuing with the UAAP fever, let me show you the cutest college-inspired baby apparel on the market: Urban Baby Apparel!


Is your child a future Lasalista?


Or maybe a future Atenean?


Well what about the State University Instead? (I absolutely do not like that it says, "aktibista", so not nice! I know it's for parallelism purposes but hey, Isko or Iska is parallel enough I think) --or simply Iskolar would be nice

I know most of you girls do not have kids yet and I know that topic is off limits to us for now but these outfits are just so cute, I had to share it to someone! Besides, this could be a very good gift for a tito or tita's baby. So adorable! :)

Check out the site here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin