Monday, July 13, 2009

Go Independent!

S and I are big Cinemalaya fans! We even find ourselves skipping classes to watch a screening (sorry!) We set our plans around the Cinemalaya schedule trying to see all the competition films. I even found myself asking a professor to cancel her class for the day just so we could catch a screening of last year's "it" film, Boses. Well, she didn't let us and even took my request as rude (nyah, but you can't blame a girl for trying)

This year though, I am making sure I'll get to watch ALL the competition films!



Opening night will be on Friday night with the Premier of Piolo Pascual's Manila. You can bet on us being there! We will also be updating you on which shows you MUST watch so next week is going to a very fun, and exciting week for the film buffs in you ;) See you all there!

Click here for the schedule and to read synopsis of the films :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin