Monday, July 6, 2009

Spend Spend Spend

My sister was telling my mom a few days ago that President GMA said in a speech that we should all "SPEND SPEND SPEND" (while imitating GMA's infamous look when she talks..hehe.) So I went shopping. Online window shopping, that is. Here are some beautiful stuff I chanced upon.. *Sigh* If I were an ultra rich girl.. Haha!

And so my fixation with booties continue. If only wearing boots in Pinas wasn't such a hassle..

Since the trend shades right now are of the neutral palette, think khakis and creams, one must let her bag do the talking!

Still on the said 'neutral' trend, you can also add a pop of color through your shoes. Black sandals with ingenious designs such as mesh and animal skin (faux, we hope) will surely add zest to your ensemble.

Okay, time to get back to reality.. :)

photo sources: www.louisvuitton.com, www.marcjacobs.com, www.polyvore.com, www.jimmychoo.com, www.bottegaveneta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin