Friday, July 10, 2009

Have you tried this? Swiss Miss Fat Free Marshmallow Lovers

Roasting marshmallows on an open fire may be too American a tradition for us but surely we've all been able to smell perfume with the scent of toasted marshmallows in it, right? I don't know about you but one thing I love to do with marshmallows is to put it in hot cocoa. But sometimes, it's just too much of a hassle to buy miniature marshmallows for the hot chocolate. One product that made this hot-cocoa-with-mallows-treat easy for me was the Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa.  I just had one problem with the regular Swiss Miss with Marshmallows, the hotness of the chocolate, melts the mallows quickly. Then I saw the Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers Hot Cocoa. I loved it! The hot water for the cocoa melts a few of the mallows but a handful still remains on top of my drink for me to enjoy.

But my mom kept on teasing me that marshmallows are too fattening. I couldn't let that thought pass so I researched if it really is fattening. I found out that mallows are actually fat free, however the sugar it contains can be stored as fat if you're consuming too much calories.) So when she saw this in the grocery, she immediately bought it and bragged it to me! Haha.

SWISS MISS FAT FREE MARSHMALLOW LOVERS HOT COCOA.
Perfection.

Now the only thing I'd have to worry about is putting the right amount of water. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin