Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Have you tasted this? JW Choco Banana Spread

I'm a fan of spreads. Name it: peanut butter, jam, marmalade, even butter! Blame my laziness but I always find myself putting simple spreads on my bread. I'm always on the lookout for something to try and lookie what I found:


Yep, you read it right! Chocolate and Banana Flavour Breadspread! So how was it? Well, the chocolate part was good, quite up to par with Nutella but the banana side was a little too commercial for me. But overall, I think it makes for a good pairing. What I like to do is to spread them on separately, putting the chocolate layer first then topping it with banana. I don't know but I think it tastes better in that order :P

How about you PK girls? Do you like spreads too? What's your favorite? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin