Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beauty Seminars :)

NJ and I have both been trying to learn about make-up and other things related to beautification since forever! Hehe. I remember one summer wherein we were both frantically looking for an affordable make-up, hairstyling, or dressmaking class but we weren't able to find any that was near enough or cheap enough. One of the schools that caught my attention back then was the Australian College of Hair Design and Beauty. I tried searching for this then but no location for such a school in Manila came up.

Recently, my desire to enroll in such classes got revived and when I searched for the said school, it finally came up in Google! When I went to their location in Podium (4th floor) to ask about their short courses, the pretty receptionist eagerly told us about their classes and offered to give my best friend and I a tour. Hah, talk about knowing how to make their possible students feel really welcome and at ease! She showed us the different lecture rooms, make-up room, hairdressing room, nail spa room, foot spa room, massage room, and the students' pantry and library. She told us that besides being an internationally accredited school, their classes consist of 25% theory (thus the lectures) and 75% application (hands-on practice).

I really loved how helpful she was because she told us this other really helpful fact. She said that every Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 2 or 2.30 pm, they have free workshops on Make-up Artistry and Hairdressing. All you have to do is to call ahead and reserve seats. If we are curious on what and how they teach their classes, we should go and try to attend one of the workshops. I was supposed to go last Tuesday but I arrived late so I'll try to go next Tuesday instead. Who knows, I might actually get really into it and enroll.

Wanna reserve a seat too? Call them up now at 637.99.67, 557.6384, 0917.804.9811, or 0922.802.5870.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin