Thursday, July 9, 2009

MYOH `09 Update


Every year, Havaianaticos go ga-ga over this event. Actually, I haven't been to any of the previous Make Your Own Havaianas events and sadly I still wasn't able to go to this year's event. But, lucky for us, my lovely cousin went there for me and made us (my sisters, my mom, and I) several pairs. I just wanted to share the really cool pins she got for our Havs. These are the Pinoy pins I was talking about. Sorry for the blurriness of some of the pins, I tried my best to take pictures of it. Hehe. Anyway, here goes..


LVM (hihi.)
Luzon Visayas Mindanao


Mamang Sorbetero, ano'ng ngalan mo? Tinda mong ice cream gustong-gusto ko!

I can hear Bamboo singing proudly ;)

Beep beep beep beep!

Ain't it cute how Havs found a way for Noypis to profess their undying love for the Philippines even if it's no longer June 12?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin