Wednesday, July 15, 2009

UAAP Style!

It's UAAP season once again and for most it only means one thing: ONE BIG FIGHT! Haha! Kidding! :P

I've only been to one UAAP game and ironically, it was between UP and Ateneo. We were for there for S' Atenean friend but of course, we couldn't turn our back on our alma mater so we came in both school's color: VIOLET! Get it? Maroon+Blue = Violet :)

It was one of the funnest basketball experiences I've ever had although I have to admit, I was really torn which team to root for. Haha :) I sorely wish I was just a die hard UAAP fan and could come in my own school's colors without feeling awkward or embarassed by it-- and I reaaaaally wished I saw this a year before, that would have probably prompted me to go to more games!

Introducing, the coolest in UAAP Fashion: Jersey Dresses!


Wear your School's colors loud and proud by sporting these ultra sporty and chic Jersey Dresses!

Go traditional with a sleeveless dress or go modern with an off-shoulder style:

The choice is yours! You can customize all you want! Just get a design, choose a number, add your name and voila! Perfection :)



Isn't it exciting? It's so adorably cute! You have to get your hands on this! Even if you don't actually go to game, this makes for a great souvenir!

For all the details, check them out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin