Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Topshop Private Sale

Last Wednesday I got a text from "RSSI" telling me that I am invited to the Topshop/TopMan/Dorothy Perkins Sale on July 3, 12pm to 6pm which will be held in three different venues (but I only remember Shangri-la). How silly of me to think that it would just be the regular sale Topshop holds..it was one of those Private Sales! The one where they put huge black curtains up on their windows to keep the event really private and a saleslady stands by the door (sometimes with a guard) holding a guest list!!

I was really bummed out when I got a text from my sister telling me that it looked so nice. I felt much more bummed out when I remembered that the text said that old stuff will be 50% off while new products will have 10% off, especially since I've been eyeing an old product, a jersey boyfriend blazer, on the Topshop site! (I don't see it in our stores anymore but they still have it online.) 

I'm wishing that I'd still get invited the next time Topshop holds another private sale. Really, how silly of me to overlook the part about the RSSI being the only one giving out invites. It didn't occur to me that it was a private sale because I usually get texts from other stores about their sales and new product arrivals too. (Yes, I'm fond of filling up their 'valued customer' forms or guest books. Hehe.)

So PK girls, let this be a warning to all of you. Next time, read the invites well! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin