|A can of diced tomatoes with zesty mild green chilies, 8oz. cream cheese, a can of black beans, a can of corn kernels|
|2-3 pounds of frozen chicken breast fillet|
Garlic salt (or just the regular salt would do)
What to do:
1. Drain liquid from and rinse the black beans
2. Drain liquid from corn kernels
3. Put frozen chicken in Crock-Pot
4. Put the cream cheese on top of the chicken
5. Then put the drained and rinsed black beans, drained corn and diced tomatoes with green chilies in the Crock-Pot
|It should look like so..|
6. Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on low.
7. Serve over rice or over tortilla.