Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ensembles x Louis Claparols

I get really excited with fashion collaborations, especially when they involve designers and RTW stores. Don't you just love the idea of owning a piece of designer clothing without breaking the bank? I do!

Well to my utter delight, Ensembles comes out with the third installment of its designer series featuring Louis Claparols!


Check out Carmina's campaign photos! These photos are amazing!
Amazing corset + skirt combo! I am so loving it! The red pumps add just the right amount of haute!
Doesn't Carmina look gorgeous? The woman is amazing! I remember when she modeled Debbie Co's collection last year and she looked so serene and natural and here you see her looking so fierce! She is such a chameleon!



Check out the collection! 

Sleeveless Trench Dress with Swirl Details P1395

Short Sleeve Trench Dress with Line Detail in Purple P1695
Motorcycle Jacket with Contrast Band Detail P1395

Pencil Skirt with Diamond Detail in Black P1095
 Sleeveless Top with Collar P1195
Pencil Skirt with Diamond Detail in Black P1095
Sleeveless Dress with Diamond Details in Pink P1995

The skirts are so interesting! I like how "structured" each piece is, which is a stark contrast to the flowy, ruffled pieces that are so common in stores nowadays. Thank you Louis!

I love how Louis kept his "quirky" side with this outfit. Purple polka dots anyone? :)
I'm so excited to check out these items. I am especially loving the hot pink sleeveless dress because I think the color is fabulous! I just hope it's the same "barbie pink" up close. It's so Elle Woods! I love it!

For more information on the products, check out www.ensembles.com.ph
Twitter: twitter.com/ensemblesonline
Facebook: search for "Ensembles"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin