Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bangin' Ray-ban

It's one of those days when I can't help but adore a certain brand. Today, it's all about Ray-ban. I was reading an online magazine and noticed that most people featured in one of the mag's segments had ray-bans in their arsenal. Seeing their eyewear staples, I decided to rummage through our stuff and found these:

Wayfarers in tortoise/brown

Cockpit in silver/gradient grey

Cockpit in Arista/Pink
Aren't the shades pretty? I tried to search why there's such a buzz for Ray-Ban (aside from it being around since the 1930s). All I knew was that the aviator model was made for and popularized by the US Air Force. Then as I searched, I found that when Gen McArthur landed in Leyte,  the pair of sunglasses he was wearing were aviators! So Ray-Bans really have been around for that long.

Now, this brand doesn't only boast of brand stability, it also boasts of its products' quality, flair and appeal making it one of the go to brands of beach babes and hunks and of people living in tropical countries. Ahh, looks like someone can't wait for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin