Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Share my outfit day: Black and blue

 Decided to wear the oxford shoes I got a few weeks ago to mass and then to the mall. Only noticed my outfit's color scheme after taking pictures.

Dress with front pockets and blue spandex tank dress (worn underneath) both from Topshop,
Gap white cardigan,
Denim-ish Oxford shoes from Pill The Ramp Crossings,
Cameo gold necklace from Accessorize

  
Oh, it happens to be Mama Mary's birthday today. She's also well known for the blue and white color combination. Coincidentally, my post focuses on that color combination too. Haha. I just felt the urge to mention that.

2 comments:

  1. you're sooo pretty. i crush you! haha. seriously, i like this outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yen, I'm so flattered. Thanks so much. :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin