Thursday, September 23, 2010

FUN-niest slum book!

Just when you thought "autographs"-slash- slumbooks were out, here comes witty will save the world, offering their one of a kind slumbook! Introducing, the rebirth of the slumbook: Akala mo Lang wala nang Slumbook, pero meron, meron, meron!"

Now, ain't that a catchy cover? :)
Check out the pages on this thing:
HAHAHA! Do you believe in life? (after love, after love, after love?)
Ohmy! I can't stop giggling!

My gosh, it's so funny I could die!!! Haha, kidding :P Seriously though, I think your friends would have a blast filling this up for you. This one would also be helpful if you've been itching to talk to that hottie but don't know how! I'm sure he'll never forget you! (I mean, who would, after asking those questions? haha)

To get your hands on one today, check out witty online :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny! Slambooks are funny enough as is but this one looks like it would be so much fun to write in and pass around :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin