Friday, October 1, 2010

Disney Princesses in 2010

Mean step sisters, evil step mothers, animal friends, fairy godmothers,  prince charming...I grew up watching Disney Princesses and yeah, I tirelessly dreamt of my own fairy tale. Then I grew up and gained perspective. Ahe. But still, I wonder how Disney Princesses would look like if they were living in 2010. So I went to looklet and did my take on their outfits. Here you go... Enjoy!

Pocahontas at the zoo probably looking for Meeko and Flit.

Mulan is always ready for combat.

Jasmine is lounging around in their humid Arabian castle.

Aurora who lacks sleep from all the partying she's been doing is about to fall into a deep sleep in her hotel room.

Belle, the beauty and brains rolled into one,  is still into reading all kinds of books.

Ariel tries to regularly visit her father in the ocean since she kept her legs.

Cinderella is every inch a domestic goddess, buying groceries for her loved ones.

Snow White goes down the summer trail to visit her dear friends, the 7 dwarves.

What do you think? Did we hit or miss with the disney princesses' new looks? :)

4 comments:

  1. Holy smokes this is an absolutely brilliant post! I was smiling while reading it. What a fun and creative idea. You ladies take the cake. I like Sleeping Beauty the most and your take on a modern interpretation is so lovely!

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of Disney Princesses, have you seen the photos of real-life Disney Princesses wherein a Filipina portrayed Pocahontas? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they have that? No, haven't seen 'em! Thanks for the heads up Nadine! Will definitely check them out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin