Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sweet Iloilo at Dulgie's

One of my must-go-to places whenever I'm in Iloilo is this quaint little cafe in Valeria St. called Dulgie's. A couple of weeks ago, I found myself breathing fresh Iloilo Air while standing in front of my favorite place in town (where else?) Dulgie's!



The displays look extremely cute! And it doesn't hurt that the price of their sweets are so cheap! As usual, I went into "hoarding" mode and in a couple of minutes, I had in tow a good number of sweets to take home! Here's my stash:

Blueberry Cheesecake
Japanese Cake

Caramel Pecan Cheesecake

Dulce de Leche Brownie
Finally, my favorite of all, the red velvet cupcake:

A piece of heaven on the palm of my hand!
Amazing color! So red and alluring!
I cannot tell you how wonderful it is! So luscious and so fresh, I could go all the way to Iloilo just for this! It's also a plus that it costs only 45php! Incredible!

If you're ever in Iloilo, do visit Dulgie's! It will make your trip so much more memorable!

Dulgie's Desserts and Cafe
La Salette Building, Valeria St.,
Iloilo City (beside SM Delgado)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin