Monday, October 4, 2010

Share my outfit day: Whimsical Sunday

White flowy top- Bangkok, Gray shorts- Le Chic, Pink/White bag- Dept.store, Gold and brown wedges- Parisian


Went on an impromptu trip to Tagaytay this weekend. It's actually the farthest I've ever driven which felt really good! (haha!)

Felt the desire to go "whimsical" hence the flowy and girly look. I don't normally wear headbands but since I've decided to grow my bangs out, I was compelled to bring out this pink bowed headband I got when looking like Blair Waldorf was all the rage.

One of the things that inspired me with this outfit is this really cute des lunettes necklace I got from Forever21. It's was so cute and quirky, it practically called out my name!

How 'bout you girls, how did you spend your Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin