Saturday, October 23, 2010

Current LSS: Whip My Hair

...I was born from two stars so the moon's where I land!

I've barely gotten over Jaden Smith's rapping in Justin Bieber's Never Say Never and now here comes another Smith getting me on a bad case of LSS!

Presenting, the newest young star from the Smith family, Willow Smith!

Don't let haters keep me off my grind
Keep my head up I know I'll be fine
Keep fighting until I get there
When I'm down and i feel like giving up

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!

I am seriously loving this song right now! It is so viral it's unbelievable! It doesn't hurt that the video is equally fun! The Smith family is amazing! Can you believe Willow is only 10 years old?? Unbelievable! I could totally see Kesha, Rihanna or another mature star singing this. I LOVE IT! She totally redefined tween pop music! ...and oh, the girl can actually sing! *fan mode!

I am currently getting crazy ideas on what to do with this song. A local MTV version perhaps? HAHA.

Congrats Willow! Congrats Will and Jada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin