Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blue girl with green feet

Realized I haven't worn this green socks with any of my "regular" outfits yet so this became the inspiration for my outfit:

One of my favorite color combination is green and blue. I don't know why but I just like the unexpected pairing of the two. I am also always reminded of the sea and being a Pisces, I have an innate connection with bodies of water (or is it just me?).
This mini dress is from three years back. I haven't worn it for years that seeing it again was like seeing an old friend ;)
Blue baby doll dress - Pieces
Brown strappy sandals - Parisian

1 comment:

  1. great post! i'm having my first blog giveaway, lots of Stila Cosmetics to be won, maybe you'd like to enter? it's open to all readers. Thanks! Good Luck! =)
    xoxo,
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin