Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm walking away

As you may all know, I'm not too keen on wearing flats, but I do make exceptions on occasions I really MUST wear comfortable shoes OR at times the shoes are just to die for!


Me and this new pair was again, a match made in shoe heaven! It was love at first sight! I saw this on the mannequin and I couldn't get my mind off it! It was THE running shoes for me. But like I said, I don't really like wearing flats and the hefty price tag on the pair was a little too much. So I went home to sleep on it--but sleep I couldn't do! I had the extreme urge to go back immediately and buy it!

Ahhh.. the color just makes me so happy!
Top: Revenge Fork
Shorts: True Love
Running shoes: Nike


To end this entry, let me leave you some thoughts.

Sometimes, you don't have to face your problems (or the cause of your problems) head on, there are instances you just have to turn around and walk away. As Mr. Craig David puts it:

I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away, to find a better day

And oh, if you must walk away, do so with nice shoes too. *wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin