Friday, February 25, 2011

Etude House purchases

I dropped by Etude House's Megamall branch last Friday and sort of broke a promise I made to myself. I think I went on a shopping spree. Here's a snapshot of what I purchased.

Products bought were (clockwise):
1. Fresh Cherry Tint in Red, Peach and Pink
I've been looking for a new lip tint because the product with the color that perfectly matches me seems to have been pulled out (bummer!). There's a lot of buzz online that the Etude cheek/lip tints, at such low prices, are wonderfully pigmented. I bought the 3 shades so I can try all of it. What's my verdict? The red is a bit too loud for me, I gave it to my sister who's much younger than me. Her age would let her pull off the vibrant shade. The pink and peach shades had very little effect on my lips. But between the two, I prefer the peach shade more.

2. Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam in Super Berry Mix
The SA said this is for those with normal skin. I tried using it but after 2 separate uses, my face felt itchy and really tight. I decided to stop using it. Just an advice: Try this product with caution. If you easily get allergic to face products, think very hard before you purchase. It'd be quite hard to decide since the explanation at the back isn't in English.

3. Gray shimmer nail polish
I'm still on the lookout for the perfect gray shade for me. I know, gray nail polish is no longer the 'it' color of the season, but what the heck, I love gray! Can't review this yet, haven't tried it :)

4. Blackhead nose scrubber
I. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. It's a super soft silicon scrubber which you wear on your fingers to cleanse the nose area where most blackheads gather. Use with your mild face scrub to exfoliate your nose. A disclaimer though, I'm no good at judging if the amount of blackheads on my nose really did lessen (haha, TMI?). I just love the product because it's really soft and not irritating to the skin.

P.S. The moistfull mask is a freebie.
P.P.S. So sorry, I don't know how much each item costs because I lost my receipt.
P.P.P.S. Etude House is at the Lower Ground Mega A SM Megamall (near the old Toy Kingdom)

2 comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin