Saturday, February 26, 2011

Skating Shoes?

I want Dr Martens but at its price, it would be such an impractical purchase for me especially since I wouldn't be able to wear it on regular days (read: corporate dress code). Luckily, I mentioned my shoe-lust to Ninin and she told me to check out Gold Dot because they're selling several boot styles. I did and I ended up buying something that loosely looks like the tough Dr. Martens boots...

A pair of Brandy Boots!

Okay, okay, the heels add to the girly-ness of the shoes but at least its leather and it has hardware! Still, I don't know why but it sorta reminds me of the ice skating shoes. Maybe it's because of the shoelaces? Or of the shape?


Now all that's left for me to do is figure out what to wear the boots with.

Wanna get your own pair of Gold Dot shoes? Visit their Multiply site . :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really into those types of shoesies, but I'm sure you'll rock that pair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin