Monday, October 11, 2010

Share my outfit day: Pink and tutufied!

Top: Soen, Tutu: Gingersnaps, Shoes: Mario D'boro, Bag: Oleg Cassini, Belt: Maphisto

Had to report to work in the morning so I still had to find something that would be work-appropriate in ways. Managed to pull it off by wearing this long pale pink blouse and bringing out my “mature-looking” oleg bag. For some reason, the two pieces of clothing made my look more work-friendly! lol! After work, I changed into the tutu and went off traipsing elsewhere! Of course I got stares with the tutu but really, who cares?? I enjoyed wearing the tutu and I loved moving around in it co’z it made me feel girly and young.

Normally, I pair my tutu with biker jackets, spaghetti tops, studded shoes/boots and other pieces from the “extreme” side of the pole. This is the first time I wore a tutu with something less eye-catching i.e. the boring top but I find that the combination is so fresh and muted that it makes the whole outfit look totally wearable.
After lunch, I headed to CCP to catch Banaag at Sikat, the rock musicale. Not to critique the play but to sum up my experience: I was asleep at most parts (and I’m not kidding!) I’m actually pretty glad I wore something fun co’z people behind were staring at me co’z they could see how my head would fall at numerous times during the play. Gaaaaah, how embarrassing!

3 comments:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin