Wednesday, July 17, 2013

White Chocolate Pudding

I admit, I jumped on the bandwagon on this one. It's just that the ad looked so appetizing!

photo credit: Starbucks Singapore
White chocolate pudding?? OHMYGEE! Starbucks Philippines even put up countdowns for these babies and boy did I get so excited! That is why the first chance I got, I trooped to the nearest Starbucks and got myself a Green Tea White Chocolate Pudding Frappuccino!


I'm already a Green Tea Frappuccino fan so ordering this was not new to me. What's new however is the pudding. So how was it? To be honest, it didn't live up to my expectations. I was thinking white chocolate, white chocolate, white chocolate. But my tongue kept telling me, milk, milk, milk. It was missing that white chocolate-y ness. It tasted just like any other milk pudding. It even kind of bothered me because the texture of the frappe with the pudding didn't feel right. I'm used to having pudding with my milk teas and I think putting the pudding in an iced coffee drink would have been better and have a smoother feel to it.


With that said, I don't think I'll be availing of their promotion anytime soon. *sigh* Guess I'll be sticking to our trademark The Two Miss Fits signature brew for now. (oh btw, you can have this as a frappuccino or iced too!)

*The White Chocolate Pudding duo will be available at Starbucks for a limited time only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin