Thursday, July 18, 2013

Obsession du jour: Thai Milk Tea

It's no secret that I love coffee... and tea. There are so many different variants and many different ways people prepare these two drinks that it is not hard for one to develop favorites. These days, I'm getting more and more hooked on Thai Milk Tea.

My addiction started with this thai tea in can I found in 7/11:
It retails for 50 pesos and I must say, it's close to the real thing! It's just a bit too sweet that I end up putting more water to dilute it. But for the minimal cost and convenience (available at 7/11!), I give this a thumbs up!

Then just yesterday, a colleague in Bangkok sent us a variety of Thai goods. Apart from the spicy sampaloc candies (another favorite!), I got myself a huge stash of instant Thai Milk Tea!

Even if this is in powdered form, it still tastes authentic! It's super good! If you're ever in Thailand and want to buy Thai milk tea as pasalubong, I highly suggest getting these ones from Nestea.

My office drawer is overflowing with milk tea! No more space for pens! lol :P
Like my other "addiction" phases, I expect this Thai milk tea addiction of mine to last another two to three weeks-- or in this case, while my supplies last! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin