Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Iridiscent

“Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare." -Flipped

Such beautiful words and an even beautiful promise those lines hold.

That's always the hardest part-- hearing a beautiful line; believing in it; and holding on to that fleeting idea until reality breaks you.



Not that I don't believe it. In truth, I believe it with my whole heart. Someone iridiscent-- I know he's out there, not just waiting for me to find him, but seeking me as well.

Yes, some are dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss-- but there are also those who are iridiscent-- whose light will penetrate the darkest corners of your reality and help you realize why it never worked out with anyone else before.

Never give up on the search. Quoting Kahlil Gibran, "Love, if it finds you worthy, shall direct your course"

White Polo - Jatujak market, BKK
Black & White lace shorts - Maldita
Black clogs - Parisian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin