Monday, September 21, 2009

YM-like cell phone.

I love how YM shows the flow of conversation when you chat. So when I saw this really attractive-looking phone which has the same feature, I knew that I just had to get my hands on the LG KS360!

I'm a self-confessed kitiki-text (whoa, that's a term I haven't heard and used in a LOOONG time!) but I think I also often have short-term memory loss. That's why I really relish the fact that my new phone shows my replies and my friend's messages in a single window. I think it's perfect for me and it saves me some time. I used to go to my sent items and try my best to remember what my friends texted last because I've already erased their previous message.


Texting with my besti. Yup, you can add an image so it would really look like YM. Every message shows your picture or your textmate's. ;)

I also love how pretty their color combinations are. They have blue/black, gray/black, red/black, green/white, and pink/white. Below are three of the five available colors..


Blue/black, Pink/White, Red/Black
Top: Portrait view; Bottom: Landscape view
A downside to this phone is that there are only 3 useable themes in the phone. It was a bit sad that I couldn't find any theme to download from the internet for this phone, just wallpapers. But hey, the pre-installed themes are cute anyway (all three are animated).


QWERTY keys are for texting, touch screen is for calling when in portrait view. (Of course you can also dial numbers when in landscape view.)

It may look like a toy but isn't that where it gets its charm? :) Stay happy with its cheerful colors as you keep in touch with your friends and loved ones. So, are you gonna get one for yourself anytime soon? :)

*P.S. Sorry for the yellowish pictures. It's the lighting in the room. Tsktsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin