Saturday, September 19, 2009

Restaurant Review: Bigby's

Every Wednesday, my sister and I get a chance to eat lunch out together. One Wednesday, we were going around SM Megamall's The Atrium and chanced upon Bigby's. I was craving for some steak that day, while my sister wanted anything as long as it's chicken.
So, what did we order? As usual, we started with...an appetizer and a salad. For us, Tender Bob's has the best spinach and artichoke dip, while Cibo has the best spinach dip. But the interesting thing about Bigby's version is their take on the dip. They mixed some bell peppers in it. While the Caesar's salad is a must-try just because of the really flavorful chicken!

Blossoming Spinach Dip (P210)

Emperor Caesar's Salad (P229)

For our main course, my sister ordered some chicken, of course. The chicken was delicious but if you're not fond of ginger and/or coconut milk,then might as well try a different dish. I wanted steak but I can't eat at Bigby's without trying one of its signature dishes. Besides, it felt like an excellent compromise. I tried the baby back ribs and oh, was it satisfying! The meat falls right off the rib bone and the sauce makes you crave to eat more and more and more!

Pollo Saborito (P250)

Rock-a-bye Baby (around P300)

Honestly, I didn't love the food but I did like it. I guess I'm just a bit used to the concepts of other restaurants. Hehe. Although, I must say that I really appreciate the HUGENESS of the orders at Bigby's. Yup, that's why they named their restaurant as such. Bigby's for Big--orders, I suppose. It makes you feel like you get more bang for your buck. Also, the cozy interior and extensive international cuisine make my first experience at Bigby's really pleasant.

Why don't you try it? Who knows, you might love it, right? :) How about you girls, who among you have already tried Bigby's and what dishes can you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin