Friday, September 18, 2009

Play dress-up on Looklet!

Now, now, I say this is the next big thing in DIY online styling! It's Polyvore and Lookbook in one!

What it is? It's a virtual "dress-up" site! You choose a model, background/set and off you go creating styles! Here's some I made on the site:

Look no. 1: Party in NY!
model: Serena (haha, I named her after our favorite vixen, Ms. Van Der Woodsen!)

Wearing: Josefin Strid jacket, Topshop skirt, Ash shoes, & Gina Tricot clutch


Look no. 2: Classic Chic
model: Audriana


Wearing: Rita Saardi dress, YSL caged heels, Dagmar handbag, & Chanel eyeglasses


Look no. 3: Tshirt goes Glam!
model: Carrie (not Bradshaw)


Who said tshirts could only be paired with jeans? I glammed up this basic Nike shirt with classic and chic pieces!

wearing: Nike shirt, Manoush skirt, Prada handbag, vintage necklace and belts, & Hope heels


Gosh! Looklet is so addicting! I'm telling you, it's so much fun! There aren't a lot of pieces at this point (unlike Polyvore) but I'm sure they'll be adding more soon. I am so excited! I love it!

Go create your own accounts now! Looklet.com
Check out mine: Nj's looklet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin