Saturday, September 5, 2009

Boys like Katy

I am so stupid, I only noticed now the little box on Mtv which apparently is an ad for Katy Perry's concert here in Manila! And to think I've been wondering why they're playing I Kissed A Girl for days now! Doh.

Mark the date girls: OCTOBER 3 is the day!

I'm really excited about this because I luuuuurve Katy Perry! She's amazing! She even got me hooked on Cherry Chapstick! (seriously, have you smelled it? incredible!) Her outfits are also equally awesome! Not too "out there" like Lady Gaga's but it has enough spunk and personality to make it standout. I still have this mental image of her wearing an electric blue leggings in one concert. I have to admit, I'm also excited to see what she'll be wearing. Lol!

Apart from that, I also think her name is awesome! Katy Perry. Has a certain ring to it, right? Plus I like how versatile it is like with her cat, Kitty Purry and her new strawberry tattoo named Straw Perry/Katy Berry (don't know which one won the poll). So cute! I wish I had a name like that! hihi :P

This concert is one of the must-go-to concerts this year! Boys Like Girls is also a great band so I'm sure it'll be a rockin' show! I'm just a little apprehensive with the venue co'z it's open space but it's too early to tell. I'm sure I'd still get swayed :P

So time to save up girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin