Tuesday, September 22, 2009

UAAP fever at Jollibee!

The cheerdance competition has ended but the UAAP fever is still blazing hot!

Jollibee jumps in the bandwagon by offering their Limited Edition Coke UAAP bottle! Let the poster do the talking:

(click for a bigger version)

My mom was nice enough to drop by Jollibee (considering I don't eat meat) just to get me the bottle! I didn't get to ask who got to chow down the meal but whoever it was, sure got full that day! Lol!




I keep staring at it co'z I'm not sure if it's okay to drink the content. But since there's an expiry date, I assume you can actually drink it.

The bottle is very simple, it' just covered with plastic material with the UAAP print but even so, it's a nice freebie. Pretty cheap but makes for a wonderful souvenir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin