Thursday, May 23, 2013

Silantro

Ninin and I are fond of Mexican food way back in college. So it's no surprise that when this Fil-Mex cantina opened in Kapitolyo, I immediately invited some of my officemates to try it. To date, I've been to Silantro numerous times.

During our visits, these four are our usual orders..


Their nachos are heavenly! The tasty beef mixed with the salsa and cheese just explodes in your mouth. The combination of the coleslaw and the spicy chicken wings is perfectly balanced. For those who don't want to eat meat, they also have fish. Among the options, we love the grilled marlin. And for our main course, we usually order their pork ribs.

Things I love about Silantro:
+ Delicious food
+ Delicious salsa/dip
+ Price

Salivating yet? Feel free to visit them at 75 East Capitol Drive, Kapitolyo Pasig City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin