Monday, May 27, 2013

Fonts I love

Finally! We have our internet access back! It's been a month since our internet crashed (and because it took our internet provider a while before responding, we decided to switch to another internet provider). Anyway, out of sheer boredom, I was able to create a new wallpaper for my laptop which features my not-so-recently downloaded/discovered fonts. It was kinda hard selecting my new favorite fonts but I was able to choose a handful. (Yay for me! Haha.) If you are also addicted to beautiful typography, then feel free to download these from dafont.com



And because I don't want to hassle you, I've already linked all of the fonts below - free for download. The Zapfino font, however, is not free for download. You might want to check your installed fonts first because I think this is free in the MAC OS software. If you don't have it but you're willing to pay for the font, feel free to click the last link.

Font links: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Enjoy! :)

How about you, do you have any newly discovered fonts that you're fond of? :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good to know I'm not the only one who likes to discover fonts! LOL! I download from free websites as well. I like the "contribute" one the best :)

    Nica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin