Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A cup in hand...

Good morning everyone! Hope you all woke up on the right side of the bed-- well, even if you didn't, let's turn that frowns upside down by drinking a nice, warm cup of coffee :)

I was never a fan of instant coffee--that is until now because the coffee maker at the office got broken so I had to make do with a bunch of 3-in-1s. Well my latest "discovery" is instant Nescafe Gold:
 
 Why is this different than other 3-in-1s? This is why:

See how large the coffee granules are? It is so aromatic and because the granules are big, you really get to taste the coffee. Don't worry, it's not too strong. I was actually surprised to find that I did not get palpitations.

Have a good day everyone! Let me leave you with this picture I took of my cup of brew:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin