Sunday, July 15, 2012

When in KL...

One of the things I like when travelling abroad is getting stuff that "tourists" don't normally get. Instead of the cliche items on souvenir shops, I like getting what the locals get. Hence, I like getting insider info before my trips so I'd know what the locals like and what unique items/restaurants/shops I should drop by.

Well here's one thing you SHOULD get when you travel to Kuala Lumpur:
Beryl's Tiramisu with almonds! Seriously, these are super good! (Again, this coming from a NON-chocolate lover!)
If you're from Kuala Lumpur, you'd be familiar with this brand co'z they even have a big chocolate factory in Genting Highlands but for foreigners, this brand might not ring a bell-- and that's exactly why I'm so excited to tell you all about it! This info is vital especially for Filipinos who frequent Malaysia (guysss, don't forget to buy this!)
My godmother, who I told about this, gave me a lot of chocolates as pasalubong but she, herself hoarded the shop! She got chocolate bars, chocolate mints, white chocolate versions, the works! She instantly became a fan!

Note that these chocolates aren't exactly cheap. They are a bit on the expensive side and the price tag might discourage you... but believe me that these are worth every penny! 

4 comments:

  1. i bought beryl's chocolates for pasalubong from my Malaysia trip!:)And I agree, these chocolates are oh so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you bought some! Really, it's a MUST-BUY for anyone going to KL :)

      Delete
  2. Hi!

    Good thing I found your blog. We'll be in KL next month wondering where to buy pasalubong. How much did you bought for these? Kindly give me an estimated price range.

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faith! The tiramisu boxes are around 150-200php, the one in the jars are roughly around 600php. Kind of expensive but super worth it! I especially recommend the tiramisu with almonds :)

      have a great Malaysian trip! :)

      Delete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin