Thursday, May 9, 2013

Let your hands go Hoot! Hoot!

This little owlie has got a treat for your hands:

Hoot! Hoot!

Yes, it's a hand creme! So cute!!!

I've been obsessing over Etude House's owl hand creme as of late and I think this little cutie pie deserves a blog post. lol!

I have this thing with my hands. You might remember me being obsessed with Bath and Body Works' Hand sanitizer line because they smell so good and now, I'm obsessing over hand cremes co'z I feel like my hands are getting dry lately.

To be honest, the thing that made me get Etude House's hand creme is the packaging. I mean, just look at these owls!
eagle owl:fragrance(Cherry ) 
           kakapo:Fragrance( Apple) 
        bluebird:Fragrance (Sweet smell of cotton candy)
             monkey faced owl:Fragrance (Peach) 
Aren't they the cutest?? The second thing I like about it is that the one I bought, in apple scent, smells so good! It actually doesn't smell like apples. Well maybe a little, but apples with vanilla and condensed milk-- something to that effect. The best thing about its scent is that it's not overpowering. It's light and sweet which lends a sophisticated charm to it.

I am not really a lotion-using person but the hand creme is an exception. I find myself using it all the time! I love that it's not greasy (my biggest issue with lotions), absorbs fast and leaves my hands soft and smelling good!

Thank you Etude house for these cuties! My hands say HOOT, HOOT! :)

Wallet damage: 298php
Available in Etude House or a Watson's branch in all SM Malls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin