Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Got toes?

I have been obsessing over boots lately. Yuh, yuh, I do have a couple I wear occasionally but the idea of wearing them more especially with the wonderful weather we're having now is becoming more and more appealing!

To satisfy my addiction, I went online to drool over wonderful pictures and lookie here what I found:

Tabby Half Boot from Maison Martin Margiela Ligne 22
as seen in Totokaelo


I've always been fan of Maison Martin Margiela especially when he came out with the cut-out boots so I won't be too judgmental about this one.





Hooves? Seriously? Why oh why am I laughing inside? Is my taste in weird clothing failing me??

Ugh, I say I have to pass up this one. Especially with the retail price of $995.00, you'd really never see me in these! Perhaps if it's on sale for $20, I would, but lest that discount comes, buh-bye Tabby Half boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin