Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Little Princess

I've recently been doing designs for my friend's business. Well, this weekend, she surprised me with a proof of my labor: My own t-shirt design!


I'm very excited about this because it's going to be sold in the States, which means my design will be seen by white folks! Demi! Hayley! Buy my shirt please! lol! :P (that's Demi Lovato and Hayley Williams for you! hihi, fangirl)

I'm not sure how my friend plans to sell the design here in the Philippines but because I'm the designer and I have access, I'm giving you all first hand information on it (and first look) apart from letting you get your very own shirt through PK!

Leave a comment if you're interested and I can hook you up! I think it comes in Baby Blue if I'm not mistaken. But if you like this purple one, that's okay too :)

C'mon girls! Show me some love! I can't describe how I excited I am about this! Weeeeeeeh! (haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin