Sunday, September 6, 2009

RiRi in Vogue Italia

September is my most awaited month in Magazine calendar. Why? Co'z it's the Fashion Issue! Well, in traditional Vogue fashion, let me show you one of the fiercest covers featuring the good girl gone bad, Rihanna!

She graces the cover of Italian Vogue for their September 2009 issue. This is so modelesque! Very, very Vogue indeed!

Here are some more scans from the magazine:

.

This last one has got the press buzzing!--and why wouldn't they? It's controversial! It's fierce! It's haute couture meets editorial in a very classy way!


The pictures are amazing! And one thing I noticed is that Rihanna can actually model! If you didn't know she was a singer, she could very well pass as a supermodel! Incredible issue! I love it!

I know this is close to impossible, but do you guys think Vogue Italia is available in Manila?

photo credit: thehollywoodgossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin