Monday, September 28, 2009

Wait under the shed no more!

It started when my friend got me on the lookout for Ely Buendia's short-film Waiting Shed. Looked out I did and my search led me to the info that the 13-minute film will make its preview on Sept. 26, and will be shown as a prelude to the Eraserheads Reunion concert in SM Malls.

Suffice it to say we were both satisfied with that information. I, for one was already thinking of when I could catch a screening and how in the world I could manage to leave the house with the horrible weather we're having. But alas, getting "locked in" at home is a good thing after all!

Guess what I found?

Waiting Shed from Mackie Galvez on Vimeo.

Uh-huh! It's Waiting Shed! Thank you to Mackie Galvez who posted this on Vimeo. My friend and I as well as other Eraserheads fans are extremely grateful!

So go on girls, sit back, relax and let's all check out how Ely Buendia fares in film! Comments and reviews are loved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin