Saturday, July 23, 2011

Doggie's day out

Hi ladies! Sorry for being M.I.A. these past few days. I've been working nonstop since last week. I've had tons of presentation materials to prepare which meant I either stayed at the office working late or I brought work home and slept late.

I'm so bummed that I wasn't able to see any Cinemalaya entry film this year because of the workload and because I got sick (migraine and colds, both of which are probably stress-induced) :(

Anyway, I still managed to bring the dog to the groomer one weekday and here's what I wore...
Cropped Dolman-sleeved top // F21
Patent clutch with detachable straps // Zara
Bow metal ring // Yhansy

2 comments:

  1. Love your top! And your dog is sooooo cute!

    -Nix-

    pineapplemonsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nix! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin