Sunday, June 14, 2009

Livin la vida rico... dog style

When I was watching Ellen the other day, she had Paris Hilton as guest. They were talking about Paris' doggie mansion which immediately sparked my curiousity! Fortunately for me, Paris also tweeted about it so lo and behold! We show you Paris' Doggie Mansion!



Can you believe her dogs live here?

A grand staircase, huge closet, plus a chandelier?? Are you sure this is a dog house? Oh wow, the inside is as glamorous as the facade!

I can't believe her dogs have chewy vuitoon beds! Gosh! But then, what can we expect? Their mother is an heiress after all.

Here are the lucky pooches:

Marilyn Monroe, Dolce, Harajuku Bitch

Prince Baby Bear

I have to admit though, they aren't as cute as I expected to be. I mean hey, it's Paris' dogs, I assumed they had golden fur or something. Hehe :P Kidding!

What really lucky dogs! It's a little too much especially when you think of how there are people who doesn't even have roofs over their heads. But as a dog owner, I kind of understand Paris. It's just so hard resisting your pets especially when you treat them as your own little babies. It's so easy to spoil them!

Ahhh... for now, Cookie and I will just drool over Paris' dog mansion and hope one day we'd get to buy Chewy Vuitoon beds too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin