Saturday, June 13, 2009

Are these passe?

Okay, it's kinda weird but it's only now that I'm starting to go gaga over these four fashion items. These are scarves, boyfriend blazers, corsets and cami tops.

Camisole tops could be categorized under 'basics' so I guess this could still be considered as 'in fashion'. Corsets, on the other hand, I'm not so sure if I can pull it off (especially with the season). Scarves, are also supposed to be fashion staples but in a tropical country, somehow scarves seem seasonal (or even, just a passing trend). Jersey boyfriend blazers have been out in the market for quite a while now. But it had just caught my attention now. I saw some 'regular' people (meaning those who don't tend to dress overboard and tackily) wear it in a fashionable, non-corporate way and that's what made me want to buy some! There's this one particular jersey boyfriend blazer that I'm dying to buy from Top Shop. Unfortunately, they don't have it in the stores anymore and the ones available online aren't in my size. :(
I actually have some ideas on how to make the camisole tops and the blazers look more now. With the scarf, I'm not so sure if it'll be wearable with the weather we're having (rainy and then really hot summer heat). So, what do you think, are these still in or should I go and find other pieces to fall in love with? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin