Friday, June 5, 2009

Are you ready Asia?

This is unbelievable: The Biggest Loser goes to Asia!

But apparently, it is true! They even began promoting in Malaysia and Hallmark channel has been advertising it nonstop. I have to admit, I'm excited for it! News is, they'd be getting two contestants per country. I just wonder who they'd get from the Philippines. Hmmm.... exciting!

If you're wondering, the contest will be held in Kuala Lumpur. Casting/Audition/whatever it's called will begin in July and the contest will start at the end of Ramadan, which this year is set on September 20 :)

I really can't imagine what the show will be like. Asia is known for bone thin races so seeing the fatter side of Asians would be an interesting change.

I wonder what the minimum weight for joining is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin