Thursday, June 4, 2009

Have you tried this?: KitKat Peanut Butter

I love chocolate. Who doesn't? Okay, maybe a handful but still, we're a majority. NJ and I love love love Reese's chocolates. The combination of peanut butter and chocolate is just perfect. So when I saw another chocolate with some peanut butter, I had to try it.
The original KitKat for me is good comfort food so I might be biased in reviewing this. But I honestly think this is really delicious. It could actually be a substitute for when I have an appetite for Reese's. The only difference though is that Reese's is quite smooth while the KitKat Peanut Butter has more texture. The KitKat chocolate and peanut butter melts in your mouth as you chew on the KitKat wafer.

If you also love Reese's, I recommend that you try this too. Don't forget to comment if you like it too or not, ayt?

1 comment:

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin