Saturday, January 17, 2009

Chick Flicks `09 (part 1)


I am always excited with new years and I'm extra excited with 2009. Why? Well, it's because 2009 is jampacked with lots of much-awaited movies...especially our fave kind..carefree, light-hearted movies also known as chick flicks. To give you a sneak peek of what's to come, here's one of the many we've listed.

Wild Child!

In the beginning of its trailer, I have to admit, I didn't notice that it was Emma Roberts. Wild Child's story is sorta like Serena's in Gossip Girl. She's a rich girl living and studying in NY and is too bad of a girl. She commits mistake after mistake which becomes the reason why she has to be shipped to a different country and go to boarding school. Now, the difference of Wild Child to Gossip Girl is that it focuses on Poppy Moore's life in boarding school. What I'm looking forward to is how this all-American girl adapts to life in a country where people don't want her.

Can't wait to catch this, can ya? I can't wait too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin