Monday, June 16, 2008

Restaurant review: Mexicali

I have never tried eating Mexican food before. The nearest I got to the real deal is my occasional serving of Food court Shawarma (hey, wait, is Shawarma Mexican?? lol!). Well, well, I don't know what got into us but S and I suddenly found ourselves inside Mexicali and what we thought was going to be a one-time thing only turned to two, then three! We're hooked! Why?? I'll tell you why!

1. The ambience! Mexicali boasts of really cool interiors which would make you feel like you're in Mexico! Red walls adorned with Mexican paintings, what could look more Mexican than that??

2. Spice, spice, spice! Mexican food really is oh-so-tasty! It is generously sprinkled with spices which makes everything so tasty! What I like most about it is also the fact that you're given a lot of flavors in one plate. Like they give you side salad of tomatoes and onions, or a bunch of nachos on the side. You'd really won't get bored with your order!

3. The price! The best thing about eating in a good restaurant is having to pay a minimal fee for your meal and Mexicali is one of those "semi-cheap" restos!

Well, to drive my points further, let me share with you some of the stuff we ordered:


Grilled Vegetable Burrito -P115.00


Cheese and Garlic Quesadilla -P85.00


Vegetable Enchilada -P172.00


Roast Pork Dinner -P155.00


Grilled Chicken Plate -P149.00

I tell you, they are TASTY beyond tasty! So will you be seeing us more at Mexicali? DEFINITELY! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin