Monday, June 23, 2008

Haa-Yeah!

♪Everybody wants kung fu fighting!♪ Have you seen the cute-y patootsey chubby panda that keeps on trying to do a flying kick and thunder punches? If you haven't, I suggest you go and watch it! Yes dears, I'm talking about KUNG FU PANDA.

This may be an animated film but it is a star-studded movie, nonetheless. The lead being Jack Black should already make you expect nothing but sheer fu-hunn from this cartoon. Other famous stars in the film are Angelina Jolie (Tigress), Lucy Liu (Viper), Jackie Chan (Monkey) and many more.

At first I thought it was a "Powerpuff-y" type of cartoon, meaning it looks 2-D and it looks like it was drawn (because that's how the start of the film looks like). But it isn't. It actually is computer animated like Monsters Inc., so the animals' movements look more real.

All in all the film was really entertaining. I'm sure that you'd enjoy this as much as your little sibs or nieces and nephews would. The only problem I see in the film...it left me wanting to see more! Haha! The training part was a tad short but I guess that's part of the story. After all, if he really is the chosen one, he won't need much training, right? Right. :)

So what are you waiting for? Time to pester the kids to go and watch this with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin